Saturday 7 November 2009

25 weeks and counting

Nice long run today: Train to Arrochar and a run back down Loch Lomond to the hyper-exclusive golf club, where Mrs. T. was waiting to pick me up. View the route here. Nice & flat, which is a rarity around these parts.

This route will be extended as the miles pick up, with several handy "pick me up points" until, I suppose, a final "all the way home" will have to be considered. Haven't mapped that yet. Daren't.

As I mentioned, the scenery I get to run through is stunning, and I'm always accompanied by a good iPod playlist in training (never in a race). As I rounded Firkin Point, in a hazy grey light, but with clear skies to the south, this nicely atmospheric bit of music was on.



The Music - Raindance. This video, from the Dropstitch OST, provides some gratuitous snowboarding action too.

Week's summary: 3 runs: 22 miles: Long run 10.6 miles:
Miles since acceptance: 66